Wednesday, August 17, 2011

"It Rains When You Cry"

"I love to have tears, coz it somehow brings healing to my soul"


Tonight is a different night of all the nights..
The moon is so distant..
I feel him near, beside me, but seemed too far.

Sad tears clouded my eyes as I looked up and asked the moon why?
Something is wrong, everything seemed too lonely...
then by and by, his moonlight was out of sight..
tears were pouring  from that lonely sky!
and bathed my soul with  forlorn cries... 
it's raining now...



It's raining hard tonight! and you know what, these rains are my best friends. I used to go motorbiking with them..they know how I feel.

Tonight these rains are looking so sad and making me sad too. I'm asking why they're sad...
then, they are pouring their drops over me saying it's me, who's making them sad.. 

 "It rains when you cry".

I asked, "why it pours so hard"? the voice replied, the moon has spilled it out, for he has too much... he wants you to smile with the rain and stop crying because there's no one to wipe your tears away". 

I looked up the moon behind the clouds, with close smiling eyes, I let the rain wash away my tears!! 

"God.. he cares!".



"Anyone can make you smile or cry, but it takes someone special to put a smile on your face when you already have tears in your eyes".


~Anonymous.~
 

4 comments:

  1. hi, wow,great. the depth of thought in any writing is important. your writing amazes me. very nicely written. keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Sam :) your words has lifted up my spirit *wink cheers!!

    ReplyDelete

Be In A Relationship With Yourself (Ultimate Goal)

Has there ever been a time when you felt like you held onto something? You fought hard for it, but ended up frustrated or exhausted, Be...